Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To be completely enamered

1) Froward Mugshot

2) I Hate Math

3) School Scream

4) Toxicly Intoxicated

5) A Giggly Boo

6) Computepores


For all of my black and white images above, the only alterations amde were brightness and contrast. For my images I really wanted to capture every line, every pore, every freckle, and ever wrinkle or hair. To do this I went to dark areas and used flash as well as taking the pictures close to the faces of these people. ( Their poor eyes) I decided to make a series, the theme being screaming. The people doing the open mouth poses are supposed to look enraged, like they have completely lost it. The names of each image were for "pun" purposes based on the personality of the person.

1 comment:

  1. Great concept and well executed. The level of detail is not flattering, but certainly intriguing. Cropping makes all the difference. Once we get the printer operating again I'd love to see the screams printed and mounted as a set. Well done. (one small typo can still be fixed)

    ReplyDelete